The Guild offers short, one and two-day classes in a variety of techniques as well as longer courses for you to develop your skills and knowledge of embroidery. The classes and courses may suit both beginners and advanced students, but to assist you all classes will have information about the skill level needed. Some classes may have a star rating attatched and the following key explains them.
* Suitable for beginners to Embroidery or technique
** Suitable for beginners to technique
*** Some experience in the technique and stitching is assumed
**** Advanced. This class is designed to stretch your skill and assumes previous knowledge of the technique.
Classes are open to both members and non-members, with Guild members enjoying a discounted rate.
· Bookings for classes close 2 weeks before the class. For interstate and overseas tutors closure of bookings will be notified with the advertisement of the class.
· Classes at the Guild generally begin at 9.45 and finish at 3.30pm.
· Unless otherwise stated please bring normal sewing needs eg scissors, needles etc and a light if necessary. Also any other items your class requires.
· To reproduce a tutor’s notes requires the permission of the tutor as they are the intellectual property of the tutor.
Class Refund Policy
· If the Guild cancels a class a full refund will be given.
· If a student gives more than 2 weeks notice a credit or refund less $10 for administration costs will be given.
· If less than 2 weeks notice is given by the student no refund will be given.